- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle ElegantIngredients
A timeless piece that will never go out of fashion – meet the Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12. Pour Elle Elegant fragrance for women. It was specially tailored for women with a chic style that inspires others. The fragrance was inspired by the knitted tennis skirt that reflects style, elegance and immediacy.
- a seductive scent that will give you an extra level of confidence every day
- captures the sophisticated essence of its male version
- a very bright scent to complement effortless look
Composition of the fragrance
Eau de Lacoste L.12.12. Pour Elle Elegant starts with a fresh blast of citrus and spicy pepper, creating a charming contrast with the fragile floral notes. Deliciously sweet vanilla makes an exciting impression and sensual vetiver combined with heliotrope underline your femininity and natural charm.
Story of the fragrance
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12. Pour Elle Elegant floral fragrance for women was launched in 2015. The perfume bottle has the iconic Lacoste design with the legendary crocodile logo. Enjoy every moment with Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12. Pour Elle Elegant fragrance for women!
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Citrus Fruit, Cassia, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Mimosa, Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Vetiver, Heliotrope
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Lacoste
Lacoste is a symbol of casual elegance, both in fashion and the world of fragrance. The brand was founded in 1933 by the famous tennis player René Lacoste, and at first focused solely on manufacturing sportswear. The French champion wanted to feel comfortable when playing while also feeling like a gentleman. Relaxation, simplicity and natural elegance are still reflected in Lacoste fashion and Lacoste perfume today.
René Lacoste did not just give the brand its name but also the famous symbol – the green crocodile – which was inspired by his nickname “the Crocodile” given to him by American journalists after his captain in the Davis Cup promised to buy him a crocodile-leather suitcase for winning a match.
The first Lacoste fragrance was launched in 1984, followed by entire perfume ranges for both men and women. Lacoste fragrances for men and women have mostly been inspired by a variety of sports. Lacoste fragrances have been symbols of casual elegance for several decades, making Lacoste one of the most famous fashion brands today.