LacosteEau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Sparkling Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
Description Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle SparklingIngredients
Live with effortless ease enjoying every moment! Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12. Pour Elle Sparkling is a celebration of woman's beauty, fashion and calmness and it is inspired by the French sweets – macaroons. Meet the playful, cute and cheerful nature of this unique fragrance.
- a playful scent with a hint of the French chic and charm
- fruity tones beautifully resonate with its gourmet composition
- contains light aromas ideal for the spring and summer season
Composition of the fragrance
This unique fragrance is really hard to resist! At first, it will captivate your senses with the top notes of red apple, citruses, blackberry and spices, complemented with the elegant base notes of musk, cashmere wood, patchouli and vetiver. The middle notes are composed of the sweet gourmet treats such as delicate macaroons, cotton candy and sparkling lilies of the valley.
Story of the fragrance
Lacoste Eau de Lacoste L.12.12 Pour Elle Sparkling floral-fruity fragrance full of delicious notes was launched in 2015. Simple and clean design of the perfume bottle in the iconic Lacoste shape embodies French style and charm. Discover the magic of pure joy of life.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Blackberry, Red Apple, Tangerine–Orange Aroma, Spices
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Macarons, Lily Of The Valley, Cotton Candy
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Cashmere Wood, Patchouli, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Lacoste
Lacoste is a symbol of casual elegance, both in fashion and the world of fragrance. The brand was founded in 1933 by the famous tennis player René Lacoste, and at first focused solely on manufacturing sportswear. The French champion wanted to feel comfortable when playing while also feeling like a gentleman. Relaxation, simplicity and natural elegance are still reflected in Lacoste fashion and Lacoste perfume today.
René Lacoste did not just give the brand its name but also the famous symbol – the green crocodile – which was inspired by his nickname “the Crocodile” given to him by American journalists after his captain in the Davis Cup promised to buy him a crocodile-leather suitcase for winning a match.
The first Lacoste fragrance was launched in 1984, followed by entire perfume ranges for both men and women. Lacoste fragrances for men and women have mostly been inspired by a variety of sports. Lacoste fragrances have been symbols of casual elegance for several decades, making Lacoste one of the most famous fashion brands today.