LacostePour Homme Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
Description Lacoste Pour HommeIngredients
The Lacoste Pour Homme Eau de Toilette will reliably accentuate your elegance and natural charm wherever you go. This warm and captivating fragrance was designed for true gentlemen who strive towards their goals. No woman will be able to resist a chivalrous man wearing this fragrance.
- an enchanting fragrance that will captivate your senses
- supports men in their powers of seduction
- combines an unconventional and sophisticated style
Composition of the fragrance
The opening of the fragrance belongs to the traditional masculine essences of precious wood, cinnamon and bergamot, which are complemented perfectly by modern and fresh accords of ruby grapefruit, apple and plum. The heart of the fragrance unfolds with spicy notes of pink pepper, juniper and cardamom. The elegant base features sweet notes of vanilla and rum that will pamper your senses for an unbelievably long time.
Story of the fragrance
Since its launch in 2002, the Lacoste Pour Homme Eau de Toilette has gained great popularity. It boosts the confidence of gentlemen all over the world, allowing them to make an impression on any woman. You too can experience the magic of this fragrance!
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Apple, Plum
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pink Pepper, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Juniper
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Rum, Cedar, Labdanum, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Musk
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Lacoste
Lacoste is a symbol of casual elegance, both in fashion and the world of fragrance. The brand was founded in 1933 by the famous tennis player René Lacoste, and at first focused solely on manufacturing sportswear. The French champion wanted to feel comfortable when playing while also feeling like a gentleman. Relaxation, simplicity and natural elegance are still reflected in Lacoste fashion and Lacoste perfume today.
René Lacoste did not just give the brand its name but also the famous symbol – the green crocodile – which was inspired by his nickname “the Crocodile” given to him by American journalists after his captain in the Davis Cup promised to buy him a crocodile-leather suitcase for winning a match.
The first Lacoste fragrance was launched in 1984, followed by entire perfume ranges for both men and women. Lacoste fragrances for men and women have mostly been inspired by a variety of sports. Lacoste fragrances have been symbols of casual elegance for several decades, making Lacoste one of the most famous fashion brands today.