Lacoste Touch of Pinkeau de toilette for Women
You save 53%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Lacoste Touch of PinkIngredients
Play up your natural charm in a matter of seconds. Lacoste Touch of Pink Eau de Toilette for women brings out the quintessentially feminine character of jasmine, orange, and vanilla. Enhance your sensuality and elegance by turning into an irresistible seductress within a few moments.
- fruity floral fragrance
- for women who want to feel beautiful
- suitable for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll be delighted with a sweet note of orange mixed with spicy cardamon and coriander. Then come the floral notes of jasmine and violet, finally giving way to striking notes of sweet and spicy sandalwood, musk, and exotic vanilla.
Story of the fragrance
Lacoste Touch of Pink comes with a lovely scent as well as a pink-white bottle any woman will love.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Coriander, Peach, Blood Orange, Cardamom, Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Coriander, Jasmine, Violet Leaves, Cardamom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Lacoste
Lacoste is a symbol of casual elegance, both in fashion and the world of fragrance. The brand was founded in 1933 by the famous tennis player René Lacoste, and at first focused solely on manufacturing sportswear. The French champion wanted to feel comfortable when playing while also feeling like a gentleman. Relaxation, simplicity and natural elegance are still reflected in Lacoste fashion and Lacoste perfume today.
René Lacoste did not just give the brand its name but also the famous symbol – the green crocodile – which was inspired by his nickname “the Crocodile” given to him by American journalists after his captain in the Davis Cup promised to buy him a crocodile-leather suitcase for winning a match.
The first Lacoste fragrance was launched in 1984, followed by entire perfume ranges for both men and women. Lacoste fragrances for men and women have mostly been inspired by a variety of sports. Lacoste fragrances have been symbols of casual elegance for several decades, making Lacoste one of the most famous fashion brands today.