You save 73%
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Lalique AzaléeIngredients
What’s the aroma of sensuality? It smells just like Lalique Azalée. The delicate floral notes in combination with chypre will transport everyone into a new dimensions of scent and awaken your dormant passion.
- floral fragrance with chypre elements
- for all confident women who long for more passion in their lives
- a delicate harmonious fragrance in a designer bottle with a floral motif
Composition of the fragrance:
This Eau de Parfum offers an elegant combination of chypre notes with various flowers. The opening is dominated by the accords of sweetly refreshing bergamot, intoxicating freesia, and juicy peach. Beautiful, charming notes of gardenia, jasmine, and rose then take over to fill the heart of this fragrance. Finally, the unique character of Lalique Azalée is built on base notes including amber, patchouli, and sandalwood.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Freesia, Peach, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine Sambac, Gardenia, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.