- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Lalique Hommage À L'Homme Hommage A L'HommeIngredients
Get to know Lalique Hommage À L'Homme – an ode to pure masculinity and amazing travels full of excitement. Bring out your true personality and become a real man with this combination of spicy and earthy notes for every day.
- spicy, woody scent
- for men who are not afraid to stand out
- suitable for both day and evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The opening notes of Lalique Hommage À L'Homme use the seemingly opposing aromas of essences from rare saffron, refreshing bergamot, and lightly sweet violet. This unorthodox start then melts into the accords of sweet and warm tonka bean and spicy pepper, and the whole composition builds up to a finale of exotic agarwood, quintessentially masculine musk, and labdanum.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Violet Leaves, Bergamot, Saffron
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pepper, Violet, Tonka Beans
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Labdanum, Musk, Agar Wood
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.