You save 29%
- About the brand
Description Lalique Soleil
Do you like to spray your favourite perfume in your hair? Unfortunately, this might cause dryness and damage your hair texture. Try instead the Lalique Soleil hair perfume which gives your hair a beautiful scent without damage.
- complements fragrance from the same line
- enhances the intensity of the fragrance from the same line
- pair with the fragrance for a wonderful gift
- a treat for any woman
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Tangerine, Bitter Almonds
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Latte, Pear Granita, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Sandalwood, Praline
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.