You save 71%
- About the brand
Description Lalique Les Compositions Parfumées Woody GoldIngredients
Discover the riches hidden in gold – the rarest metal in the world. The unisex Lalique Les Compositions Parfumées Woody Gold Eau de Parfum combines refreshing, earthy, and floral notes with impressive, glowing results.
- floral chypre fragrance
- suitable for both men and women
- suitable for both day and evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The citrussy opening notes of bergamot and juicy tangerine provide an overture to this unusual fragrance which slowly blends into a citrussy sweet accord of neroli with bitter, spicy undertone. Exotic vanilla, rare cashmeran, earthy tonka bean, and amber in the drydown give the perfume a true golden gleam.
The story of the fragrance
Lalique Les Compositions Parfumées Woody Gold was inspired by master jewellers who, just like perfumers, combine rare elements to achieve inimitable results.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris, Egyptian Jasmine, Lily Of The Valley
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Benzoin, Vanilla, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Lalique
The name Lalique evokes the beauty of fine jewellery and the translucent shine of crystals. The company takes its name after the artistic genius and master jeweller and glassmaker René-Jules Lalique who poured all his creative enthusiasm into the brand.
Lalique opened his jewellery and glassware shop in 1905. His art deco and art nouveau creations often incorporated natural elements and inspirations both in terms of materials and shapes. The perfumer François Coty was so impressed by his work he proposed a collaboration which resulted in the production of gorgeous perfume bottles.
Lalique has always been connected with the world of fragrance, even though they only introduced their first own perfume in 1992. All the Lalique fragrances are now characteristic for their unique bottles and the exquisite quality of ingredients as well as the aroma itself.