- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Lancôme La Vie Est Belle x Atelier PaulinIngredients
Lancôme La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum is a symbol of freedom and happiness, a tribute to all of life’s beauty. This exclusive perfume for women was designed to put a smile on your face instantly.
- a sweet fruity, floral, sophisticated fragrance
- for the self-confident woman who rejects the dictate of society
- suitable for all-day wear
Composition of the fragrance
In the beginning, La Vie Est Belle Eau de Parfum will charm you with a juicy essence of blackcurrant and sweet pear. The heart of the composition is the rare iris, further permeated with notes of silky jasmine and magical orange blossom. The base of the fragrance is made up of the unique tonka bean, delicate praline, exotic patchouli and gourmand vanilla.
The story of the fragrance
La Vie Est Belle represents the choice to live life the way you want, the freedom to choose your own path to happiness and not be tied to society’s expectations. Hidden within is a balanced combination of beauty and strength. The fragrance was launched in 2012 and was created by three French perfume masters with Dominique Ropion at the helm. The Eau de Parfum bottle represents a smile in sharp crystal lines and is a reworking of the original version from 1949.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Iris, Orange Tree Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Patchouli, Praline, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Lancôme
The story of Lancôme, the world-famous beauty care brand, has taken over 80 years to write. Since its inception in 1935, Lancôme products have stood out because of their proven results and boast a French magic.
Lancôme launched its first fragrance in its very first year and didn’t have to wait long for the adoration of the public. A year later, Lancôme developed its first face cream, which is still an essential part of every woman’s beauty routine thanks to its extraordinary features. Currently, Lancôme products and perfumes are some of the best-selling in their categories.
Lancôme celebrates women and helps them to gain self-confidence. Discover Lancôme cosmetics and perfume – being yourself and feeling great has never been so easy.