Lancôme Rose Sorbet Cryo-MaskPore-Tightening Smoothing Cooling Face Mask With Salicylic Acid & Rose Water
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Lancôme Rose Sorbet Cryo-MaskCharacteristics
Perfect skin in mere 5 minutes. The revitalising Lancôme Rose Sorbet Cryo-Mask with salicylic acid and rose water gives your skin a cooling and refreshing treatment with an immediate brightening effect.
Reduces signs of fatigue and helps you tighten large pores, smooth out your skin texture, and even out your skin tone. After using this mask, your complexion will be nicely refreshed, clean, and healthy-looking.
- visibly reduces signs of fatigue within 5 minutes
- has a nice cooling and moisturising effect
- leaves the skin clean and radiant
- tightens pores to mattify the skin
- smooths and softens the texture of the skin
- helps even out skin tone
- salicylic acid – helps mattify skin
- rose water – cleans skin, moisturises it, removes signs of fatigue
- sunflower oil – softens and regenerates skin overall
How to use:
Use twice a week on clean skin. Apply a thick layer by gently patting it into the skin of your face, leave on for 5 minutes, and rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Complexion type
- sensitive, all skin types
- Hydration, Brightening, Revitalisation, Mattifying
- When to use
About the brand Lancôme
The story of Lancôme, the world-famous beauty care brand, has taken over 80 years to write. Since its inception in 1935, Lancôme products have stood out because of their proven results and boast a French magic.
Lancôme launched its first fragrance in its very first year and didn’t have to wait long for the adoration of the public. A year later, Lancôme developed its first face cream, which is still an essential part of every woman’s beauty routine thanks to its extraordinary features. Currently, Lancôme products and perfumes are some of the best-selling in their categories.
Lancôme celebrates women and helps them to gain self-confidence. Discover Lancôme cosmetics and perfume – being yourself and feeling great has never been so easy.