Lanvin Arpége pour FemmeEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Lanvin Arpége pour FemmeIngredients
French fashion house Lanvin was established at the beginning of the 20th century. Lanvin has become famous thanks to its timelessness, simple design, and elegance. And that's exactly what Arpége pour Femme is like.
At first you can smell tones of fresh bergamot, delicious peach, and tender lily of the valley, later accompanied by a tinge of summer blooms of orange tree, sparkling green tones, and mysterious honeysuckle. Its intoxicating heart combines floral chords of rose, pure lily, playful camelia, magical iris, and exotic ylang-ylang. Its gentle floral heart is spiced up by a pinch of coriander, while its ending is formed by luxury woody tones with romantic vanilla and spicy patchouli added.
The design of its flacon is inspired by clean geometric lines. Its round shapes are emphasized by endless blackness and sumptuous golden details. The image on the flacon shows a mother with her daughter, which is inspired by Lanvin when she was dressing for a ball.
Lanvin Arpége pour Femme emphasizes your personal charm and unique magic. It perfectly complements your evening dress and day outfit.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peach, Green Notes, Orange Tree Blossom, Bergamot, Honey Suckle, Lily Of The Valley
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Coriander, Jasmine, Geranium, Camellia, Rose, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
- floral, aldehyde
About the brand Lanvin
The Lanvin fragrance compositions are exciting and well-designed down to the last note. They will always cheer you up and give your style a touch of the legendary French charm and Parisian elegance.
One of the oldest Parisian fashion houses was founded in 1889 – but the days when it was only offering fashion and accessories are long gone. By now, many Lanvin perfumes have captured the hearts of women across continents. All Lanvin fragrances are fresh, timeless, and always elegant. The legendary Lanvin Arpège, created by the brand’s founder Jeanne Lanvin for her daughter’s birthday, will pamper you with its unmistakable vanilla and sandalwood notes.
The velvety softness of lilac, peach, and peonies combines in the intoxicating Lanvin Éclat d’Arpège, while the Modern Princess Eau de Parfum uses its sparkling fruity-floral composition to celebrate a modern woman who creates her own destiny. Or you can enjoy the Lanvin Marry Me! – just as dazzling as true love. Its purely floral heart gives it en enchanting quality, while the musk and cedar wood create a harmonious base.