- About the brand
Description Laura Biagiotti Laura TenderIngredients
Enjoy a day full of delicate floral magic. Laura Biagiotti Laura Tender Eau de Toilette has the power of a thousand petals whose gorgeous scent will bring out your femininity and natural charm.
- floral fragrance
- clean fresh fragrance
- great for women with a romantic soul
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Pear, Jasmine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Magnolia, White Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Amber, Vanilla, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
About the brand Laura Biagiotti
Laura Biagiotti fragrances are just as popular around the world as the couture of this exceptional Italian designer. As a girl, Laura was introduced to fashion when helping her mother in her dressmaker shop. Years later she would go on changing the industry by introducing the use of cashmere, a largely ignored material at the time. She introduced her first fashion line for women in 1972 and earned the nickname “the Queen of Cashmere”.
Biagiotti entered the world of fragrance exactly 10 years later with Fiori Bianchi. In 1988, she introduced Laura Biagiotti Roma – a perfume that is still one of the most popular out there and even has its own version for men. Laura Biagiotti fragrances are full of light and fresh notes that are perfect for the Italian summer, however the brand also offers more intense and sensuous perfumes for elegant occasions.