- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Laura Biagiotti Lovely LauraIngredients
Laura Biagiotti Lovely Laura Eau de Toilette is a feminine fragrance that will make sure you are unforgettable wherever you go.
- a floral fragrance
- a woody fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Raspberry, Tangerine, Plum
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lilac, Cherry Blossom, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Laura Biagiotti
Laura Biagiotti fragrances are just as popular around the world as the couture of this exceptional Italian designer. As a girl, Laura was introduced to fashion when helping her mother in her dressmaker shop. Years later she would go on changing the industry by introducing the use of cashmere, a largely ignored material at the time. She introduced her first fashion line for women in 1972 and earned the nickname “the Queen of Cashmere”.
Biagiotti entered the world of fragrance exactly 10 years later with Fiori Bianchi. In 1988, she introduced Laura Biagiotti Roma – a perfume that is still one of the most popular out there and even has its own version for men. Laura Biagiotti fragrances are full of light and fresh notes that are perfect for the Italian summer, however the brand also offers more intense and sensuous perfumes for elegant occasions.