Lavender Oil for Bath, Massage or Makeup Removal
The smell of lavender is extremely soothing to the mind – but lavender can actually do the same for your skin, too. Try lavender oil and treat your face, body and hair to this powerful product with a gorgeous scent.
Lavender Oil for Skin and Acne
Lavender oil is suitable for all skin types including dry, atopic skin or skin with eczema. Its cleansing effects also make it wonderful for acne-prone skin. Apply a few drops to clean skin twice a day and you’ll soon be able to see the amazing effects of lavender oil.
Lavender Oil for Hair and Scalp
Lavender oil will give your hair a beautiful scent while helping with your pesky split ends. And that’s not even its best quality – lavender oil might actually be the ideal product for your scalp! Massaging your head with lavender oil increases the depth of follicles and promotes hair growth, which is fantastic especially when you’re dealing with dandruff or hair loss.
Other Uses for Lavender Oil:
- Soothes the skin after insect bites.
- Regenerates and moisturises your skin after sunbathing.
- Lavender massage oil is excellent at relaxing your entire body.
- Helps you enjoy a moment of rest and regenerate after physical or mental exertion.
- Lavender bath oil is the best product for a soothing pre-bedtime bath.
- Another popular product is lavender makeup-removing oil which ensures perfectly clean skin.
Enjoy lavender in all its forms. Apart from fantastic body oils and facial oils with the gorgeous scent of lavender extracts and lavender essential oil, we also carry lavender water and lavender fragrance.