- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Liu Jo Liu JoIngredients
- sweet fruity and oriental fragrance
- suitable for daywear, especially in the spring months
- it was introduced in the spring of 2014
The Eau de Parfum opens with a sweet aroma of raspberries and lychee complemented by the citrus freshness of bergamot and tangerine. The middle notes of Liu Jo's fragrance are composed of white flower accords that hide Egyptian jasmine, lily of the valley and ylang-ylang. The chypre base of the fragrance is composed of patchouli, sandalwood, musk and gourmet vanilla aromas.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Raspberry, Tangerine, Litchi, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Egyptian Jasmine, Lily Of The Valley, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, chypre