- Product description
- About the brand
Product description L’Occitane AmandeCharacteristics
Disappear among blooming fields of almonds in French Provence. The first sniff of the L’Occitane Amande moisturizing and smoothing body lotion will transport you there. The combination of almond oil, milk and almond protein makes your skin visibly firmer and softer. Treat yourself to silky-soft skin and embrace the charm of Mediterranean women.
- nourishes the skin instantly
- contains glitter to make your skin glow
- ultra-light texture that is absorbed quickly
- wonderful fragrance of pink and white almond blossom
- leaves the skin soft to the touch
- almond oil – contains rare omega-6, unsaturated fatty acids
- almond milk – moisturizes the skin deeply
- almond protein with silicone – provides the skin with the necessary elasticity
- shea butter – protects the skin and restores minor imperfections
Test results from 25 women:
directly after application:
- 96% of the women confirmed that their skin was intensely nourished
- 84% of the women felt that imperfections were reduced
after 21 days of use:
- 100% of the women reported that their skin felt softer and smoother
- 92% of the women felt that their skin was firmer.
How to apply:
use circular movements to massage the lotion into your entire body, from bottom to top, every morning and/or evening.
- Skin type
- dry, all skin types
- Active ingredients
- Almond Oil
About the brand L’Occitane
In 1976, Olivier Baussan started a small company with the intention of preserving the traditions of his native Provence. At only 23 years of age, he began to distill his own essential oil from rosemary and sell it at local markets.
Shortly after that, Baussan also rediscovered the beauty of handmade Marseille soap, the nourishing properties of shea butter and the clean, refreshing smell of lavender, so typical for his country. He opened his first factory and also his first proper shop in Volx.
Thanks to Baussan’s business skills and enthusiasm, L’Occitane en Provence quickly grew and now has hundreds of boutiques all over the world.
L’Occitane offers a wide variety of amazing beauty products and perfumes that respect the principles of phytotherapy and aromatherapy. All their formulas are based on natural ingredients and essential oils, carefully selected for their nourishing and healing properties. L’Occitane also strives to replace synthetic ingredients with organic ones whenever possible.
One of the unique ingredients that L’Occitane consistently uses in their formulas is the immortelle, a flower known since the Middle Ages as a natural remedy with an enchanting smell. Other L’Occitane ingredients include the myrtle from Corse, shea butter from Burkina Faso, almonds from the farmers of Provence, the garden angelica, or indeed lavender.
L’Occitane regularly invests into research and innovation while also making an effort to remain environmentally conscious. It’s a brand you can always rely on, a synonym for quality. L’Occitane bath and body products, skin care, shaving products and fragrances will always make you feel special and make your beauty routine feel like the most magical moment of your day.