L’OccitaneImmortelle Reset Nourishing Anti-Wrinkle Night Serum
You save 21%
- About the brand
Description L’Occitane Immortelle ResetCharacteristics
L’Occitane Immortelle Reset nourishing anti-wrinkle night serum combines two different textures with three active ingredients of natural origin. This product renews your skin while you sleep and uses 3000 golden bubbles to thoroughly eliminate any signs of fatigue. Now you can wake up every morning with fresh, radiant skin that’s thoroughly rejuvenated, toned and beautifully smooth.
- eliminates signs of fatigue
- creates a glowing appearance
- promotes overall skin rejuvenation
- tones skin and smooths out fine lines
- promotes skin renewal during the night
- protects skin from free radicals
- enhances the effects of regular skin care
- absorbs very fast
Results of testing:
→ 31 women participated in a consumer test:
- 91% showed a more awaken skin
- 97% showed a refreshed and well-rested skin
- 81% showed a beautifully radiant skin
→ after the first use
- 100% showed awaken-looking skin
- 97% showed a healthy skin tone
→ after 7 days of use
- 100% showed a generally renewed and reinvigorated skin
- 100% showed hydrated and toned skin
- 90% showed rejuvenated skin
→ after 28 days of use
→ 51 women participated in a 7-day consumer test:
- 90% showed less visible wrinkles
- paracress plant extract – has a natural botox effect and smooths out fine lines
- marjoram extract – invigorates your skin and promotes its renewal during the night
- immortelle essential oil – natural antioxidant, tones and generally rejuvenates the skin
How to apply:
Use the L’Occitane Immortelle Reset night serum either on its own, or before applying your regular cream, oil or serum.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- Anti-ageing, lifting, Nourishing
- When to use
About the brand L’Occitane
L’Occitane - represent beauty that can only come from the French region of Provence. The French brand L’Occitane en Provence, often shortened to L’Occitane, is a truly unique one. Its name literally translates to “a woman from L’Occitanie” (l’Occitanie being a medieval province spanning over the whole South of France). Provence can rightly be considered a place that carries the tradition of this ancient region.
In 1976, Olivier Baussan started a small company with the intention of preserving the traditions of his native Provence. At only 23 years of age, he began to distill his own essential oil from rosemary and sell it at local markets.
Shortly after that, Baussan also rediscovered the beauty of handmade Marseille soap, the nourishing properties of shea butter and the clean, refreshing smell of lavender, so typical for his country. He opened his first factory and also his first proper shop in Volx.
Thanks to Baussan’s business skills and enthusiasm, L’Occitane en Provence quickly grew and now has hundreds of boutiques all over the world.
L’Occitane offers a wide variety of amazing beauty products and perfumes that respect the principles of phytotherapy and aromatherapy. All their formulas are based on natural ingredients and essential oils, carefully selected for their nourishing and healing properties. L’Occitane also strives to replace synthetic ingredients with organic ones whenever possible.
One of the unique ingredients that L’Occitane consistently uses in their formulas is the immortelle, a flower known since the Middle Ages as a natural remedy with an enchanting smell. Other L’Occitane ingredients include the myrtle from Corse, shea butter from Burkina Faso, almonds from the farmers of Provence, the garden angelica, or indeed lavender.
L’Occitane regularly invests into research and innovation while also making an effort to remain environmentally conscious. It’s a brand you can always rely on, a synonym for quality. L’Occitane bath and body products, skin care, shaving products and fragrances will always make you feel special and make your beauty routine feel like the most magical moment of your day.