Lolita LempickaLempicka Homme Eau de Toilette for Men
- About the brand
Description Lolita Lempicka Lempicka HommeIngredients
Lolita Lempicka Lempicka Homme Eau de Toilette is a very sensual and addictive scent which both you and those around you will fall in love with!
- an oriental fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident man
- especially for cold weather
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Wormwood, Licorice, Anise, Ivy
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rum, Orange Blossom, Violet, Woody Notes, Sugar, Rose, Almonds
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Labdanum, Cedar, Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka – Josiane Maryse Pividal chose the pseudonym Lolita Lempicka for her fashion label by combining the name of the novel Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov with the name of the Polish artist Tamara de Lempicka. She opened her first boutique in 1984, which was soon followed by expansion to foreign destinations. She debuted her own collection, inspired by the 1940s with modern design and the latest fashion trends.
She soon launched Lolita Lempicka perfumes for women and later for men as well. How do the Lolita Lempicka perfumes draw you in with their fresh, woody, or floral scents? With the irresistible design of the bottle, the image of exclusivity.