- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Lolita Lempicka Lolita LandIngredients
Lolita Lempicka Lolita Land Eau de Parfum pays homage to natural beauty, femininity and elegance. It perfectly accentuates your natural charm and relaxed sophistication.
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for the romantic woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pepper, Lime, Lemon, Italian Mandarin, Orange, Bellini, Grapefruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine Sambac, Plum, Black Currant, White Peach, Rose, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Licorice, Sandalwood, Madagascar Vanilla, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka – Josiane Maryse Pividal chose the pseudonym Lolita Lempicka for her fashion label by combining the name of the novel Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov with the name of the Polish artist Tamara de Lempicka. She opened her first boutique in 1984, which was soon followed by expansion to foreign destinations. She debuted her own collection, inspired by the 1940s with modern design and the latest fashion trends.
She soon launched Lolita Lempicka perfumes for women and later for men as well. How do the Lolita Lempicka perfumes draw you in with their fresh, woody, or floral scents? With the irresistible design of the bottle, the image of exclusivity.