Fragrance description Lolita Lempicka Lolita Land
Lolita Lempicka Lolita Land Eau de Parfum pays homage to natural beauty, femininity and elegance. It perfectly accentuates your natural charm and relaxed sophistication.
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for the romantic woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notes
- Bellini, Grapefruit, Italian Mandarin, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Pepper
- Middle notes
- Black Currant, Jasmine Sambac, Magnolia, Plum, Rose, White Peach
- Base notes
- Benzoin, Licorice, Madagascar Vanilla, Sandalwood, White Musk
- Fragrance category
- floral, fruity
About the brand Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka – Josiane Maryse Pividal chose the pseudonym Lolita Lempicka for her fashion label by combining the name of the novel Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov with the name of the Polish artist Tamara de Lempicka. She opened her first boutique in 1984, which was soon followed by expansion to foreign destinations. She debuted her own collection, inspired by the 1940s with modern design and the latest fashion trends.
She soon launched Lolita Lempicka perfumes for women and later for men as well. How do the Lolita Lempicka perfumes draw you in with their fresh, woody, or floral scents? With the irresistible design of the bottle, the image of exclusivity.