Lolita LempickaLolita Land Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Lolita Lempicka Lolita LandIngredients
Open the gate to a garden of miracles where all your secret wishes will come true. The Lolita Lempicka Lolita Land Eau de Parfum for Women is a magical elixir that will gently envelop you, awakening your senses and emotions. Its distinct floral and fruity notes will give you the courage to turn your dreams into reality.
- a sparkling floral-fruity fragrance
- a daring and invigorating fragrance
- for daytime wear and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
First you’ll be able to enjoy a refreshing Italian Bellini with a pinch of Nepalese timut pepper and tangerine. Then you’ll experience the mysteriously sensual aroma of jasmine, which is complemented by delicious white peach. The long-lasting intensity of the fragrance is achieved by the combination of sensual white musk and delicious Madagascar vanilla.
Story of the fragrance
The Lolita Lempicka Lolita Land Eau de Parfum from 2018 stands out with its unique fruity and floral aroma, its remarkable apple-shaped bottle symbolising the original sin. The cap depicts a mystical creature with wings resting in an enchanted garden. The elaborate detail of this work of art will enthral your senses.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Orange, Bellini, Lemon, Grapefruit, Italian Mandarin, Lime, Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine Sambac, White Peach, Black Currant, Magnolia, Rose, Plum
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Madagascar Vanilla, White Musk, Licorice, Benzoin, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka – Josiane Maryse Pividal chose the pseudonym Lolita Lempicka for her fashion label by combining the name of the novel Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov with the name of the Polish artist Tamara de Lempicka. She opened her first boutique in 1984, which was soon followed by expansion to foreign destinations. She debuted her own collection, inspired by the 1940s with modern design and the latest fashion trends.
She soon launched Lolita Lempicka perfumes for women and later for men as well. How do the Lolita Lempicka perfumes draw you in with their fresh, woody, or floral scents? With the irresistible design of the bottle, the image of exclusivity.