- About the brand
Description Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Mon Premier ParfumIngredients
Lolita Lempicka Mon Premier Parfum EdP resembles a juicy forbidden fruit from the heart of an enchanted forest – equally addictive and hypnotic.
- floral-fruity gourmand scent
- for women with a strong personality and a unique charm
- particularly suited for evenings and special occasions.
Composition of the fragrance
From the first notes to the grand finale, Mon Premier Parfum is a perfect harmony of contrasts. While the opening will surprise you with a sweet and fresh combination of ivy, star anise and cherry, the heart presents aromatic liquorice paired with a delicate essence of violets, amaryllis and iris. The gourmand base of the fragrance will then enchant you with notes of vanilla, chocolate truffles, musk, vetiver and tonka bean.
Story of the fragrance
This Eau de Parfum is a reinterpretation of the popular Lolita Lempicka fragrance which was the first perfume of the line. The brand is committed to being 100% vegan and Lolita Lempicka was the first ever mainstream fragrance to undergo this specific change. It was launched in 2017 on the 20th anniversary of the original version.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cherry, Ivy, Star Anise
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Violet, Iris, Amaryllis, Licorice
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vetiver, Praline, Musk, Vanilla, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka – Josiane Maryse Pividal chose the pseudonym Lolita Lempicka for her fashion label by combining the name of the novel Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov with the name of the Polish artist Tamara de Lempicka. She opened her first boutique in 1984, which was soon followed by expansion to foreign destinations. She debuted her own collection, inspired by the 1940s with modern design and the latest fashion trends.
She soon launched Lolita Lempicka perfumes for women and later for men as well. How do the Lolita Lempicka perfumes draw you in with their fresh, woody, or floral scents? With the irresistible design of the bottle, the image of exclusivity.