- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Lolita Lempicka Si LolitaIngredients
Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita is a unique fragrance trying to express secret girls' dreams every woman hides in herself. Lolita Lempicka represents the fragility of a child in combination with courage, freedom, and personal strength. Its originally designed flacon shaped as a four-leaved clover is a symbol of happiness as a driving force which makes anything possible.
The familiar scent of happiness is initiated by intoxicating bergamot and sweet mandarin brilliantly spiced up by sensual pink pepper. Right after that you will be taken by surprise by its original combination of sweet pea, marine, and captivating carnation. This dreamy experience is underlined by gum elemi, unique amber, aromatic patchouli, and tonka beans. Si Lolita is a pure, lovely, and slightly spicy fragrance suitable mainly for young modern women.
Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita creates and aura of mystery and leaves a dreamy fragrance on your skin while expressing sensual, provocative, and pure feminity.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pepper, Tangerine, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Sweet Pea, European Heliotrope, Carnation
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Resin, Patchouli, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Lolita Lempicka
Lolita Lempicka – Josiane Maryse Pividal chose the pseudonym Lolita Lempicka for her fashion label by combining the name of the novel Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov with the name of the Polish artist Tamara de Lempicka. She opened her first boutique in 1984, which was soon followed by expansion to foreign destinations. She debuted her own collection, inspired by the 1940s with modern design and the latest fashion trends.
She soon launched Lolita Lempicka perfumes for women and later for men as well. How do the Lolita Lempicka perfumes draw you in with their fresh, woody, or floral scents? With the irresistible design of the bottle, the image of exclusivity.