L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew
Anti - Ageing Cream - Mask
Product description L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew
L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Laser Renew Night Cream smooths wrinkles, re-models the surface of the skin and renews the skin's protective barrier. It restores the skin's flexibility and unifies its tone. You will feel the results after 4 weeks of regular use. You will wake up to smoothed and firmer skin, wrinkles will be less visible and the complexion will be renewed and regenerated.
The night cream contains Pro-Xylane which stimulates skin renewal, restores skin's density and renews supporting skin fibres. Hyaluronic acid deeply hydrates the skin, penetrates into all its layers and reduces the appearance of wrinkles. Centella Asiatica plant extract renews the skin and reinforces its defense mechanisms.
Give your skin luxurious care by the French brand L'Oréal Paris and veil it for the night into the revolutionary and effective Revitalift Laser Renew Cream. This line is ideal for women from 40 to 60 years of age.
• smooths wrinkles
• renews skin texture
• smooths contours
• restores skin's flexibility
• firms the skin
• hydrates and unifies
• Pro-Xylane Technology – stimulates skin renewal, reduces crow's feet, restores skin's density, renews supporting skin fibres
• Hyaluronic acid – penetrates into all skin layers, perfectly hydrates the skin and reduces wrinkles
• Centella Asiatica plant extract – renews the skin and reinforces its defense mechanisms
Perfect for all skin types.
How to use:
Apply the cream every evening to thoroughly cleansed skin. Massage into skin with circular motions, allow to absorb.
- According to skin problem
- firming and lifting, wrinkles and lines
- Complexion type
- all skin types, Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- Anti-ageing, Lifting and firming, Rejuvenating, Revitalisation
About the brand L’Oréal Paris
L’Oréal Paris beauty products | L’Oréal Paris is probably the most famous beauty brand in the world. Its history started in 1907 when a young chemist named Eugène Schueller developed a new synthetic hair colourant. This unassuming little discovery led to the creation of many more innovative products for hair and body. Nowadays, L’Oréal is mainly associated with skin creams, hair products, fragrances and makeup.