- About the brand
Description Maison Margiela REPLICA At the Barber'sIngredients
Gentlemen, step into an authentic barber’s shop and enjoy the royal treatment. The Maison Margiela Replica At the Barber’s Eau de Toilette for men is an aromatic explosion inspired by the atmosphere of a local barber’s shop in Madrid. Can you hear the familiar sounds of blades and the soft rustling of towels?
- an aromatic fragrance for men
- ideal for everyday wear
- part of the Replica collection, which is inspired by memories
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with aromatic black pepper, basil and bitter orange. The aroma of lavender soon takes over, accompanied by rosemary and geranium. The base notes, which linger on the skin, include white musk, basil, rosemary, pepper and exotic tonka beans.
Story of the fragrance
The Maison Margiela Replica At the Barber’s Eau de Toilette belongs to the Replica collection, which was inspired by memories linked to specific places and moments. This fragrance evokes the atmosphere of a barber’s shop in Madrid. Just like all the Replica fragrances, At the Barber’s is hidden inside a minimalist bottle with a cotton label which describes the fragrance and its character.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Pepper, Bitter Orange, Basil
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lavender, Rosemary, Geranium
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, White Musk, Black Pepper, Evernyl, Rosemary, Basil
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Maison Margiela
Originality, creativity and a touch of provocation – that’s the luxury French brand Maison Margiela (formerly Maison Martin Margiela), renowned for its unconventional fashion pieces, unique REPLICA collection and unmistakable fragrances.
In 1988, the designer Martin Margiela founded a luxury fashion house in Paris bearing his name. What sets the Maison Margiela brand apart is its unconventional approach towards fashion and fragrances, which are viewed as works of art. The REPLICA collection from 1994 is particularly remarkable, as it presents pieces of clothing and replicas of handmade accessories from various parts of the world. Each item has its own label describing the material and story behind the original piece. In 2012, this unique collection was expanded so as also to include luxury fragrances.
What do memories smell like? The fragrances from the REPLICA collection, created in collaboration with the world's best perfumers, are the answer. Maison Margiela fragrances were designed to evoke memories of our most treasured moments. Breathe in and let the aroma take over.