- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Maison Margiela REPLICA Jazz ClubIngredients
What is the first melody that comes to mind when you hear the word jazz? The intoxicating smoky, rum accords of Maison Margiela Replica Jazz Club Eau de Toilette for men will take your mind back to your favourite jazz club, evoking vivid memories that only you can access.
- an oriental woody fragrance that appeals to both men and women
- ideal for evening wear or colder months
- part of the Replica collection, inspired by memories
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance opens with spicy notes of pink pepper, accompanied by a citrus undertone. Soon after, the unmistakable aroma of rum takes the stage, together with sage and vetiver. The scent of tobacco and vanilla envelops you in an elegant smoky veil as it trails off.
Story of the fragrance
Maison Margiela Replica Jazz Club transports you to Brooklyn, New York, inviting you inside a jazz club with dim lights, the sound of piano keys, and deep armchairs. It’ll help you remember the unique atmosphere of a place from your past, reminding you of the taste of heady cocktails served in elegant glasses.
Like other fragrances from the Replica collection, this Eau de Toilette takes you on a trip down memory lane. Its minimalist bottle with a cotton label resembles the tags used on the Replica clothing line by Maison Margiela.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pink Pepper, Neroli Oil, Sicilian Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rum, Clary Sage, Java Vetiver Oil
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Styrax, Tobacco Leaf
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Maison Margiela
Originality, creativity and a touch of provocation – that’s the luxury French brand Maison Margiela (formerly Maison Martin Margiela), renowned for its unconventional fashion pieces, unique REPLICA collection and unmistakable fragrances.
In 1988, the designer Martin Margiela founded a luxury fashion house in Paris bearing his name. What sets the Maison Margiela brand apart is its unconventional approach towards fashion and fragrances, which are viewed as works of art. The REPLICA collection from 1994 is particularly remarkable, as it presents pieces of clothing and replicas of handmade accessories from various parts of the world. Each item has its own label describing the material and story behind the original piece. In 2012, this unique collection was expanded so as also to include luxury fragrances.
What do memories smell like? The fragrances from the REPLICA collection, created in collaboration with the world's best perfumers, are the answer. Maison Margiela fragrances were designed to evoke memories of our most treasured moments. Breathe in and let the aroma take over.