Description Maison Margiela REPLICA Music FestivalIngredients
Focus on the music and forget about all your worries, letting yourself get carried away by waves of vibrating melodies. The Maison Margiela Replica Music Festival Unisex Eau de Toilette will instantly transport you to the legendary 1969 Woodstock festival.
- a unisex fragrance for both women and men
- suitable for both day and evening wear
- part of the Replica collection, which is inspired by memories
Composition of the fragrance
The opening reveals juicy red apple, violet leaves and the scent of cannabis, followed by incense, tobacco and patchouli. The base notes, which linger on the skin, include leather and Virginian juniper.
Story of the fragrance
The Maison Margiela Replica Music Festival Eau de Toilette belongs to the Replica collection, which was inspired by memories linked to specific places and moments. This fragrance lets you experience the legendary Woodstock festival. Just like all the Replica fragrances, Music Festival is hidden inside a minimalist bottle with a cotton label which describes the fragrance and its character.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Red Apple, Weed Accord, Violet Leaves
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Tobacco from Balkans Accord, Patchouli, Incense
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Virginia Cedar, Cypress, Leather
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody