Mancera The Aoud Eau de Parfum Unisex
Unpacked product that might be slightly used or is missing the original packaging.
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Mancera The AoudIngredients
The call of the desert contained in the unisex Mancera The Aoud Eau de Parfum is far too tempting to resist. This fragrance was made for true lovers of agar wood in its raw form. Wrap your senses in its warming notes that conquer the senses of both men and women in an instant.
- a woody fragrance with spicy, leather and smoky notes
- a deep, dark fragrance ideal for winter evenings
- a warm fragrance for women and men
Composition of the fragrance
The accord of agar wood in this fragrance makes the distinctive medicinal, smoky notes stand out, s well as referring to the tradition of using oud in religious rituals. The deep red rose softens its contours, while a pinch of saffron adds an exotic touch, enhanced further by warm cloves and cinnamon. White pepper opens the route to fragrant woods such as sandalwood and cedar, and the luxury leather note makes The Aoud combine perfectly with your skin, shining from it for as long as you want.
Story of the fragrance
Mancera The Aoud is a fragrance that will become iconic for your autumn and winter days and evenings. It was created as part of the Aouds oriental fragrance collection by the perfumer Pierre Montale. It was launched in 2011.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, White Pepper, Cinnamon, Clove
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rose, Saffron
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Woody Notes, Cedar, Sandalwood, Agar Wood, Leather
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Mancera
Mancera fragrances hold the secrets of the Orient, the endless desert, scorching sun, and timeless beauty. They are made with the most exquisite aromatic ingredients such as agar wood, precious resins, leather, or saffron. All Mancera perfumes will make you feel unique and indulgent.
The brand was founded in 2008 in Paris as an initiative of Al Athar, one of the biggest fragrance distributors in the Persian Gulf area, making Mancera perfumes some of the most authentic scents for any admirer of oriental fragrances.