Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream DazeEau de Toilette for Women
You save 39%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 6
Fragrance description Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream DazeIngredients
Give in to a little bit of daydreaming and let your mind wander just for a moment. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Daze Eau de Toilette for women might help you discover a beautiful meadow in full bloom. This light and unbridled fragrance is sure to completely delight your senses.
- Daze is a limited spring edition of Marc Jacobs Daisy
- the Daisy fragrance line for 2020 comes in a cantaloupe colour
- comes in a charming floral bottle
Composition of the fragrance
The sweet velvety opening notes are provided by silky wisteria which is soon joined by juicy logan fruit, bringing a pleasant freshness to this composition. Pure musk comes in last to ensure a warm and delicious drydown of this light, unbridled fragrance.
Story of the fragrance
The 2020 Daze spring line follows in the footsteps of Marc Jacobs Daisy Twinkle and Daisy Sunshine limited editions, and expresses a pleasant sort of intoxication. The whole collection is built around cantaloupe colour.
This beautiful spring shade underscores the character of the fragrance and cheers you up. Its positive energy along with the gold details make Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Daze a captivating, sensual experience not just for the spring months.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Pure Musk
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Marc Jacobs
The American designer Marc Jacobs has been pushing the boundaries in the fashion world for over a quarter of a century. His work is unique, unpredictable and inspiring. The secret of his success lies in his fearlessness, desire to go against the flow, and discovering beauty in the unexpected.
Marc Jacobs was born in the 1960s in New York, and graduated from Parson’s School of Design. His first collection bearing his own name was designed in 1986 and a year later he became the youngest award-winning designer in the world. The 1990s were no less successful for Marc Jacobs. He founded his own brand and was then named the creative director at Louis Vuitton, where he created the first ready-to-wear collection in the company’s history. Since 2013 he has worked exclusively on his own designs.
His unique style was also gradually introduced into the world of beauty. In this vein too, he believes that perfume, like fashion, can and should express our individuality and personality. Every perfume by Marc Jacobs is exceptional, unexpected and always luxurious. Daisy by Marc Jacobs is now an iconic fragrance in its designer blossom bottle, as is his newer creation, Marc Jacobs Decadence.