- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Masaki Matsushima Art MosaicIngredients
Masaki Matsushima Art Mosaic Eau de Parfum is a dynamic yet mysterious fragrance that creates an extremely attractive aura around you.
- an aromatic scent
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Paulownia, Pink Pepper
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Mango, Musk
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, fruity
About the brand Masaki Matsushima
Masaki Matsushima combines ancient Japanese tradition with modern trends. This is a Japanese designer who has original designs in the world of fashion. He presented his first collection in 1994 in both Tokyo and Paris. The collection caused unprecedented interest in Europe especially, but in Asia too.
It is therefore no wonder that he was chosen to design the collection for the athletes at the Olympic Games that took place in Tokyo in 2016. He has also projected his vision into the world of fragrances, so the combination of Japanese Sakura cherry blossom and plums is no exception.
Masaki Matsushima’s perfumes are recognisable for their unusual bottles. Masaki Matsushima perfumes will reel you right in.