Masaki Matsushima Masaki/MasakiEau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Masaki Matsushima Masaki/MasakiIngredients
- a floral, fruity fragrance
- for the optimistic woman
- for daily wear, especially in warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Maracujá, Litchi, Watermelon, Red Apple
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rose, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Raspberry, Musk, Patchouli, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Masaki Matsushima
It is therefore no wonder that he was chosen to design the collection for the athletes at the Olympic Games that took place in Tokyo in 2016. He has also projected his vision into the world of fragrances, so the combination of Japanese Sakura cherry blossom and plums is no exception.
Masaki Matsushima’s perfumes are recognisable for their unusual bottles. Masaki Matsushima perfumes will reel you right in.