- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Masaki Matsushima Mat HommeIngredients
Masaki Matsushima Mat Homme Eau de Toilette for men will help you reveal the masculinity, strength, and courage hidden deep inside you. This fragrance is brimming with manly power and will perfectly enhance your character every step you take.
- woody fragrance
- spicy fragrance
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lime, Lemon, Sichuan Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cedar Needles, Lavender, Elemi
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cashmere Wood, Guaiac Wood, Labdanum, Cinnamon, Saffron
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Masaki Matsushima
Masaki Matsushima combines ancient Japanese tradition with modern trends. This is a Japanese designer who has original designs in the world of fashion. He presented his first collection in 1994 in both Tokyo and Paris. The collection caused unprecedented interest in Europe especially, but in Asia too.
It is therefore no wonder that he was chosen to design the collection for the athletes at the Olympic Games that took place in Tokyo in 2016. He has also projected his vision into the world of fragrances, so the combination of Japanese Sakura cherry blossom and plums is no exception.
Masaki Matsushima’s perfumes are recognisable for their unusual bottles. Masaki Matsushima perfumes will reel you right in.