- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Michael Kors Michael KorsIngredients
- a floral fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- suitable for daily wear, especially in warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Freesia, Frankincense, Chinese Osmanthus
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Tuberose, Peony, Orris
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tahitian Vetiver, Musk, Cashmere Wood
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Michael Kors
Michael Kors is an American fashion designer who is a highly respected icon of the fashion world. He began designing at the age of 19, studying fashion design in New York as well. He then got a job as creative director at the famous Celine fashion house.
In 2003 he founded a brand under his name which now enjoys the hallmark of being one of the most important and most sought-after fashion brands in the world. His designs satisfy even the most demanding of clienteles; they are timeless, stylishly clean, and refined, so do not seek too much extravagance in his work. Michael Kors clothing just works anywhere, meaning you will always look good.
The Michael Kors brand has also received a lot of prestigious awards worldwide. Beyond the clothing collection, you can also get carried away by his jewellery collection, especially his wristwatches and handbags and, last but not least, his high-quality, original perfumes.