Millefiori Zona Oxygen aroma diffuser with filling
- Review 2
Description Millefiori Zona OxygenIngredients
The Millefiori Zona Oxygen aroma diffuser is a pleasant way to make your interior spaces smell great.
- a fruity fragrance
- a fresh fragrance
How to use:
You can also increase the intensity of the fragrance in the room by turning the soaked reeds occasionally. Open the aroma diffuser cap and pour the refill into it. The fragrance is released gradually from the aroma diffuser via the reeds. The more reeds you put in the dish, the stronger the essence in the room. Keep out of the reach of children. If the diffuser refill comes into contact with your skin, wash immediately with plenty of soap and water. If it gets into your eyes, rinse for several minutes with water.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lilac, Lemon Peel, Pine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Algae, Geranium, Cardamom, Hyacinth, Clove, Violet Leaves
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Grey Amber, Malt
- Character of home fragrance
- clean, fruity, fresh
- Type of Aroma Diffuser