- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Missoni MissoniIngredients
Missoni Missoni Eau de Toilette is a deluge of amazing freshness that will give you energy for hours.
- citrus fragrance
- a floral fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for daily wear, especially in warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Water Lily, Blood Orange, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Freesia, Peony, Heliotrope, Rosewater
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Musk, White Cedar Extract
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Missoni
The Italian brand Missoni is famous for its knitwear with varied and colourful patterns, making it renowned in Italy and around the world. The perfumes from this luxury brand are just as original and playful as the typical Missoni designs.
The history of the Missoni brand begins in 1953, when Ottavio and Rosita Missoni opened a knitwear shop in Milan. The original zig-zag patterns, waves and stripes make this brand’s clothing instantly recognisable. The first Missoni perfume saw the light of day in the 1980s. The original Missoni fragrance is no longer produced but, in 2006, the brand began collaborating with Estée Lauder and a number of famous perfumers helped to create the new Missoni perfume range.
The most popular Missoni fragrances include the Eau de Parfum for women Missoni Missoni, which delights with its fruity, floral scent, the Eau de Toilette for women Missoni Missoni, filled with delicate flowers, and its men’s fragrance with citrus notes, Missoni Wave.