- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Moroccanoil SmoothCharacteristics
Enjoy every day with perfectly smooth and visibly nourished hair. The Moroccanoil Smooth restorative, smoothing and nourishing conditioner for dry and unruly hair will help you out in a matter of minutes. Its unique formula strengthens your hair, keeping it in perfect shape after every wash.
- leaves hair smooth, manageable and easy to style
- tames unruly, frizzy hair
- strengthens and nourishes hair intensively
- hair is beautifully smooth and healthy-looking
- results can last up to 72 hours
(when used together with the Moroccanoil Smooth shampoo)
- Moroccanoil® AminoRenew™ – patented ingredient, restores depleted amino acids, adheres to the hair’s natural keratin structure
- argan oil and butter – rich in antioxidants
How to apply:
Gently squeeze the excess water out of your hair and apply the conditioner to the mid-lengths and ends. Leave on for one to two minutes and then rinse off. For best results, use together with the Moroccanoil Smooth shampoo.
Complete ingredients list
- Hair type
- all hair types
- Density and vitality, Hydration, Shine and softness, Split ends prevention, For easy combing, hair smoothening, Regeneration
- Scalp skin type
- all scalp types
- Hair problem
- brittle hair and split ends, unruly hair, damaged hair
About the brand Moroccanoil
The birth of Moroccanoil hair care had been inspired by its founder Carmen Tal's trip to Israel where she visited a local hair salon. After the hairdresser managed to repair her damaged hair with a special oil treatment, Carmen wanted to know more about this mysterious product, leading her to start her own company.
All Moroccanoil hair care now contains this special ingredient - argan oil - a natural substance rich in vitamin E, which makes it an ideal additional treatment for any number of skin conditions.
The first (and for some time only) product of the brand, Moroccanoil Treatment, was later joined by a whole range of hair care for all hair types.
In the short time that it's been on the market, Moroccanoil became incredibly popular with customers and is now one of the leading brands offering high-quality hair products based on argan oil.