Moschino Gold Fresh Couture Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Moschino Gold Fresh CoutureIngredients
Do you love luxury and style in every sense of the word? Then you’re in for a treat with the Moschino Gold Fresh Couture Eau de Parfum for women. The extravagant bottle shaped like one for a cleaning product is enough to suggest that what’s inside will definitely attract attention. The unique combination of fruity, floral and woody notes will become your new addiction.
- a sparkling fruity, floral fragrance with woody notes
- for women who like to stand out from the crowd
- ideal for wearing all year round
Composition of the fragrance
The opening belongs to a delicious mixture of fruit, featuring notes of tangerine, pear and white peach. The aroma of rhubarb leaf ties everything together. Subsequently, notes of delicate lily of the valley, intoxicating orchid and mysterious jasmine become more prominent. Finally, warm accords of sandalwood, delicious vanilla and sensual musk caress your senses and leave a long-lasting trail.
Story of the fragrance
Moschino Gold Fresh Couture for women from 2017 is another edition of the successful iconic cleaning spray bottle, following the launch of Moschino Fresh Couture in 2015. As with previous fragrances from the collection, its composition continues to be stylish and extravagant, just like its bottle.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Mango, Rhubarb Leaf, Pear, Tangerine, White Peach, Grapefruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily Of The Valley, Jasmine, Orchid
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood, Akigalawood®, Patchouli
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Moschino
The Italian brand Moschino is famed for its playful, imaginative and colourful fashion pieces with a touch of wit and provocation. Moschino perfumes are just the same.
The brand’s founder, Franco Moschino, always loved art and originally dreamt of becoming a painter. However, he earned extra cash as an illustrator for the big fashion magazines to pay his tuition fees. This was how he got to work with Gianni Versace in 1971. Fashion became his passion and, in 1983, he founded his own brand, now known around the world. Moschino has been worn by athletes at the opening ceremony for the Turin Winter Olympics, Kylie Minogue on her Showgirl: The Greatest Hits Tour, and Madonna on her Sticky & Sweet Tour.
The first Moschino perfume, Moschino for Women, saw the light of day in 1987. This playful brand’s most popular fragrances include the Eau de Toilette for women Moschino Funny!, Moschino I Love Love, and Moschino Fresh Couture in its witty detergent-like bottle. The floral fragrance of Moschino Cheap & Chic for women and the Eau de Toilette Moschino Uomo? for men are also worth checking out.