Moschino I Love Love Eau de Toilette for Women
- About the brand
- Review 3
Description Moschino I Love LoveIngredients
Enjoy the concentrated optimism embodied in Moschino I Love Love Eau de Toilette for women. This fragrance full of sunshine and bright colours will make sure you leave an amazing impression and experience what it feels like to be madly in love.
- youthful, floral woody fragrance with notes of fruit
- for women and girls who are not afraid to be the centre of attention
- this fragrance from 2004 was designed by Olivier Cresp
Composition of the fragrance
From the very first moments, you can just let go and give in to the refreshing notes of grapefruit, orange, and lemon, underscored by a red currant essence. Only a little later, you’ll start falling in love with the floral combination of lily of the valley, juncus, and tea rose, accompanied by delicately aromatic cinnamon leaves. The drydown includes musk and delicate notes of rare woods, specifically cedar wood and thanaka wood.
Story of the fragrance
Joy, optimism, playfulness – these words describe the very essence of Moschino I Love Love. Try this intoxicating love cocktail which comes in an eccentric bottle, and enjoy your own carefree moments in the sun.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Lemon, Red Currant, Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily Of The Valley, Tea Rose, Cinnamon Leaf, Rush
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tanaka Wood, Cedar, Musk
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Moschino
The Italian brand Moschino is famed for its playful, imaginative and colourful fashion pieces with a touch of wit and provocation. Moschino perfumes are just the same.
The brand’s founder, Franco Moschino, always loved art and originally dreamt of becoming a painter. However, he earned extra cash as an illustrator for the big fashion magazines to pay his tuition fees. This was how he got to work with Gianni Versace in 1971. Fashion became his passion and, in 1983, he founded his own brand, now known around the world. Moschino has been worn by athletes at the opening ceremony for the Turin Winter Olympics, Kylie Minogue on her Showgirl: The Greatest Hits Tour, and Madonna on her Sticky & Sweet Tour.
The first Moschino perfume, Moschino for Women, saw the light of day in 1987. This playful brand’s most popular fragrances include the Eau de Toilette for women Moschino Funny!, Moschino I Love Love, and Moschino Fresh Couture in its witty detergent-like bottle. The floral fragrance of Moschino Cheap & Chic for women and the Eau de Toilette Moschino Uomo? for men are also worth checking out.