Supplies for babies and mums
Take a loving care of your baby, but don’t forget to also take care of yourself. Our Mother and Baby category includes supplies for newborns, infants and older kids, as well as products for expecting and new mothers to make parenthood that much easier.
We have a wide selection of infant products and baby foods. Which ones should be on your list of essentials?
- Baby food, baby tea, kids’ vitamins and feeding supplies from the best baby bottles and replacement teats to baby utensil sets and handy lunchboxes.
- Keeping your child healthy is the most important thing. You’ll definitely going to need a baby thermometer, a nasal aspirator or nasal drops and decongesting nasal spray.
- Single-use or cloth nappies will keep your baby nice and dry. You’ll also appreciate changing supplies such as baby wipes, nappy rash creams or handy changing mats.
- Baby cosmetics for your kids, from baby shampoo and baby powder to baby sunscreen, shower gels and baby toothbrushes or toothpastes. Older kids will appreciate sweet fragrances or makeup for children.
- Help your baby sleep by using a handy dummy with a clip, as well as a baby monitor or a breath monitor that will help you keep your kid safe and allow you to sleep easy.
- Bring more fun into your kid’s life or help them fall asleep by purchasing a lovely and soft sleeping buddy, teething toy, rattle or other types of kids’ toys.
Pregnancy and nursing essentials
Just like their babies, expecting and new mothers deserve the best care possible. We carry special pregnancy cosmetics and a wide range of handy products you can use during pregnancy, at the hospital or while nursing your baby:
- If you’re already pregnant, you can shop our pregnancy cosmetics including stretch-mark creams for pregnancy, massage oils for perineum, or special intimate hygiene. Those who have already given birth will love a soothing nipple ointment or balm, or firming creams for stressed skin.
- Don’t forget to replenish your nutrients and browse our selection of minerals and vitamins for pregnancy or nursing, or get a nursing tea to promote lactation.
- Your hospital bag should include a postpartum belly band, postpartum sanitary pads and postpartum underwear.
- While nursing your baby, you’ll also need a few essentials like a good nursing bra, a breast pump, maternity bra pads or nipple shields.
Our tip: If you need a gift for a baby or their parents, try a gorgeous gift set – how about a cute baby imprint kit?
Use safe baby products of high quality from tried-and-trusted brands! Shop our wide selection of pregnancy and baby essentials at notino.co.uk. We’ll deliver your order straight to your door so you can enjoy more peaceful time with your family.