- About the brand
- Review 3
Description Mugler AuraIngredients
Allow yourself to be pulled into a story about searching for authenticity, where you are the leading actress, whilst the Mugler Aura Eau de Parfum narrates. The whole plot is set in your soul, making all women who dare to follow their instincts fall in love with it.
- a sensual floral woody fragrance for women who love life
- ideal for everyday wear
- introduced in 2017
Composition of the fragrance
The initial notes belong to the sweet, fresh accords of bergamot, accompanied by the unmistakable crunch of zingy rhubarb, which leaves a strong first impression. Soon after that, the notes of orange blossom intertwine with green notes and ylang-ylang, which are all tied together with tiger liana to create the heart of the fragrance. The depth and warmth of the Eau de Parfum come from base notes of vanilla and woody notes.
Story of the fragrance
It’s an instinct, an intuitive power around which four perfumers built the story of this sensual fragrance. It is a symbolic expression of the animal and botanical kingdom. Mugler Aura challenges women to follow their instincts.
The shape of Mugler Aura resembles a beating heart. Its emerald green colour symbolises depth, magic, optimism and life. It’s also the colour of happiness – the happiness hidden inside every heart.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Rhubarb Leaf, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Green Notes, Tiger Liana, Ylang-Ylang, Orange Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Bourbon Vanilla, Woody Notes, Sandalwood, Amberwood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Mugler
Thierry Mugler (born 1948 in Strasbourg, France) opened a salon of the same name in 1973 in the fashion capital of Paris. In the 1970s, he mainly focused on French customers and specialised in clever ideas that went against momentary trends. He only had a go at his first perfume in 1992.
Thierry Mugler sees himself more as a conductor who adds a concrete form to what he can see around him on a daily basis. Of course, he is quite a successful ‘conductor’ in both fashion and accessories, and also the Thierry Mugler brand perfumes. He is currently gaining ground with Thierry Mugler Alien or the timeless, ageless Thierry Mugler Angel. As a costume designer, Thierry Mugler is responsible for many of Beyoncé’s outfits, and was also involved in the making of the film “Perfume: The Story of a Murderer”.