This product has been packaged by the manufacturer without cellophane.
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Naomi Campbell Bohemian GardenIngredients
Naomi Campbell Bohemian Garden Eau de Parfum pays homage to natural beauty, femininity and elegance. It perfectly accentuates your natural charm and relaxed sophistication.
- a floral fragrance
- for the romantic woman
- for daily wear, especially in warm weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Peach Blossom, Lemon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cotton Plant Blossom, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Lily Of The Valley, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood, Cedar, Moss
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Naomi Campbell
In the ’90s, Naomi got involved in other activities as well. She issued a book and an album, and in 1995 she invested in a chain of restaurants called Fashion Cafe with the models Claudia Schiffer and Elle Macpherson. In 1999, she signed her first contract with Cosmopolitan Cosmetics to bring out a new range of fragrances which are enchanting and very distinctive, just like Naomi herself.