Naomi Campbell Naomi Campbell Eau de Parfum for Women
You save 51%
This product has been packaged by the manufacturer without cellophane.
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Naomi Campbell Naomi CampbellIngredients
The empowering, and provocative sensual femininity of Naomi. Design of the flacon captures the hypnotic force of female attraction with a sensually shaped iconic flacon.
Sensuous, mysterious fruity and flowery notes perfectly conveying the hypnotic power of pure female attraction.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Bergamot, Jamaica pimenta, Peach, Magnolia, Orange Tree Blossom, Star Anise, Coconut
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Floral Notes, Lily Of The Valley, European Heliotrope, Tuberose, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Caramel, Musk, Benzoin, Cedar, Sandalwood, Tonka Beans, Opoponax
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Naomi Campbell
Probably the best-known black model in the world, Naomi Campbell was born in a working-class area of London in 1970. She began her modelling career when she was just 15 years old. At that time, she appeared on the cover of Elle magazine. She became an icon in the modelling world in the 1980s and ’90s.
In the ’90s, Naomi got involved in other activities as well. She issued a book and an album, and in 1995 she invested in a chain of restaurants called Fashion Cafe with the models Claudia Schiffer and Elle Macpherson. In 1999, she signed her first contract with Cosmopolitan Cosmetics to bring out a new range of fragrances which are enchanting and very distinctive, just like Naomi herself.