Get notified when the product is available
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Naomi Campbell Queen of GoldIngredients
Naomi Campbell Queen of Gold Eau de Parfum is the embodiment of luxury and exclusivity. Treat yourself to a fragrance that will make you absolutely unique wherever you are.
- a fruity fragrance
- for the sensual woman
- for all-day wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pear, Passionfruit, Black Currant
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Freesia, Plum, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Chocolate, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Naomi Campbell
In the ’90s, Naomi got involved in other activities as well. She issued a book and an album, and in 1995 she invested in a chain of restaurants called Fashion Cafe with the models Claudia Schiffer and Elle Macpherson. In 1999, she signed her first contract with Cosmopolitan Cosmetics to bring out a new range of fragrances which are enchanting and very distinctive, just like Naomi herself.