- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Naomi Campbell Queen of GoldIngredients
The fragrance Naomi Campbell Queen of Gold highlights the power of women as well as their strength and beauty. Queen of Gold is inspired by luxurious and precious ingredients accessible only for queens – a powerful, seductive and sexy fragrance experience. With passionate fruity notes.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Passionfruit, Black Currant, Pear
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Freesia, Plum, Jasmine, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Sandalwood, Chocolate
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Naomi Campbell
In the ’90s, Naomi got involved in other activities as well. She issued a book and an album, and in 1995 she invested in a chain of restaurants called Fashion Cafe with the models Claudia Schiffer and Elle Macpherson. In 1999, she signed her first contract with Cosmopolitan Cosmetics to bring out a new range of fragrances which are enchanting and very distinctive, just like Naomi herself.