- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Narciso Rodriguez For Her Pure MuscIngredients
Never miss another opportunity to be the queen of the night. In a matter of seconds, the Narciso Rodriguez For Her Pure Musc Eau de Parfum for women turns you into a dazzling creature whose magic draws everyone near and far.
- chypre fragrance
- brings out the sensuality in every woman
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Jasmine, Orange Blossom
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Patchouli, Cashmere
- Fragrance category
About the brand Narciso Rodriguez
Narciso Rodriguez is a New York fashion designer of Cuban origin who gained popularity thanks to his unique mix of American, European and Cuban culture. And Narciso Rodriguez fragrances are just as inimitable as his fashion.
Narciso Rodriguez was born in 1961 in New Jersey, later graduated from art school and started gaining experience in the fashion world by working for various brands. The biggest change came in 1996 when he designed the wedding dress for Carolyn Bessette, the bride of John F. Kennedy Jr. The name Narciso Rodriguez instantly became famous and in 2008, Michelle Obama wore his dress to celebrate her husband’s victory in the American presidential elections.
The first Narciso Rodriguez fragrance was created in 2003. To this day, the brand has launched several dozens fragrances – try for example the Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Toilette with its floral and chypre notes, the floral and woody Narciso Rodriguez Narciso, or the seductive Narciso Poudrée which includes Bulgarian rose and cedar aroma. Men will definitely appreciate the aromatic Narciso Rodriguez For Him Eau de Parfum or the woody Narciso Rodriguez Bleu Noir. You should also give a try to the iconic, musky Narciso Rodriguez Pure Musc or Narciso Rodriguez Fleur Musc.