You save 24%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Narciso Rodriguez Narciso RougeIngredients
Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rouge Eau de Toilette for women is an intoxicating counterpart of the eponymous Eau de Parfum. Just like its partner, it celebrates the magic of feminine attraction and the delicate art of seduction – this time with a discretely dramatic feel.
- extraordinarily feminine, floral-oriental fragrance
- celebrates the magic of attraction and the delicate art of seduction
- part of the NARCISO fragrance line
Composition of the fragrance
The noble and bright composition welcomes you with a gorgeous bouquet of lilies of the valley and rose petals. These essences then slowly give way to the pure musk in the heart – a signature trait of all NARCISO fragrances. The base of the Eau de Toilette contains warm, woody notes of tonka bean and black as well as white cedar wood.
Story of the fragrance
The simple glass bottle is shaped like a cube which emanates a bright red light, and reflects a feeling of mystery and magic hidden in the Narciso Rouge Eau de Toilette. Its rectangular, transparent cap adds to the mystical character of the fragrance and reveals its exquisite artistic and architectural nature.
The muse of the NARCISO fragrance line is the model Raquel Zimmermann who effortlessly and flawlessly embodies the mysterious nature of the feminine duality. She radiates an indescribable personal charm, natural beauty, and complete confidence. With the sensual, focused, fascinating look of her eyes which evokes both vulnerability and strength, the art of seduction finally reaches its peak.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Rose Petals, Cyclamen, Lily Of The Valley
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Tonka Beans, Cedar Wood, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral, woody
About the brand Narciso Rodriguez
Narciso Rodriguez is a New York fashion designer of Cuban origin who gained popularity thanks to his unique mix of American, European and Cuban culture. And Narciso Rodriguez fragrances are just as inimitable as his fashion.
Narciso Rodriguez was born in 1961 in New Jersey, later graduated from art school and started gaining experience in the fashion world by working for various brands. The biggest change came in 1996 when he designed the wedding dress for Carolyn Bessette, the bride of John F. Kennedy Jr. The name Narciso Rodriguez instantly became famous and in 2008, Michelle Obama wore his dress to celebrate her husband’s victory in the American presidential elections.
The first Narciso Rodriguez fragrance was created in 2003. To this day, the brand has launched several dozens fragrances – try for example the Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Toilette with its floral and chypre notes, the floral and woody Narciso Rodriguez Narciso, or the seductive Narciso Poudrée which includes Bulgarian rose and cedar aroma. Men will definitely appreciate the aromatic Narciso Rodriguez For Him Eau de Parfum or the woody Narciso Rodriguez Bleu Noir. You should also give a try to the iconic, musky Narciso Rodriguez Pure Musc or Narciso Rodriguez Fleur Musc.