- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Nikos Sculpture pour HommeIngredients
Nikos Sculpture Homme is an extraordinarily attractive Eau de Toilette for men that will highlight your strengths and enchant everyone around you.
- specially designed for the elegant man
- a fragrance with a fresh opening and aromatic heart
- seductive fragrance for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The sweet accords of orange blossom at the opening of the Eau de Toilette are beautifully complemented by the fresh citrus notes of bergamot, tangerine and lemon. The floral middle of the fragrance hides sensual jasmine, lily of the valley, a captivating geranium and a rose. A dose of charisma is provided by the aroma of benzoin and warm cedar, which blend with amber and tonka beans in the dry down.
Story of the fragrance
Nikos Sculpture pour Homme was created in 1995, and it is inspired by the Mediterranean breeze. This also reflects in the design of the bottle, which resembles a sailboat.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Lemon, Orange Tree Blossom, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Geranium, Lily Of The Valley, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Cedar, Benzoin, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
About the brand Nikos
Nikos then introduced his perfumes to the world in 1994, first Sculpture Femme – a women’s fragrance – followed by Sculpture Homme for men a year later. His Greek roots, mythological motifs from Olympus, and eroticism are reflected in his fashion designs and fragrances.