- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Nina Ricci L'Air du TempsIngredients
Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps L'Air du Temps Eau de Parfum is a feminine fragrance that will make you are unforgettable wherever you go.
- a floral fragrance
- a spicy fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for daily wear, especially in warm weather
- Top notes
- Peach, Brasilian Rose Wood, Bergamot, Neroli, Carnation, Aldehydes, Rose
- Middle notes
- Jasmine, Violet, Clove, Gardenia, Carnation, Rosemary, Orchid, Iris Root, Rose, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notes
- Oakmoss, Amber, Iris, Musk, Spices, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Cedar, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
About the brand Nina Ricci
The fashion designer Nina Ricci always expressed femininity, sophistication, and minimalism in her designs. Her haute couture fashion house was established in Paris in 1932 and Parisians have been wearing her fine creations ever since. In collaboration with her son, the designer soon started offering Nina Ricci fragrance which soon became an integral part of the French brand’s portfolio.
The company’s first perfume Nina Ricci Coeur Joie was introduced in 1946 and the second one, L’Air du Temps, has been popular since 1948. The essence contained in the famous bottle topped with a crystal dove is a symbol of love and freedom which has become an iconic fragrance of the brand. Its popularity cemented the international success of the fashion house and it continues to inspire all Nina Ricci designs and fragrances.