Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Eau de Toilette for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 1
Fragrance description Nina Ricci L'Air du TempsIngredients
There’s no need to alter what is already perfect – and Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps is the best proof. For dozens of years, it’s been a signature perfume of many women who always come back to its absolute femininity and its celebration of endless youth.
- a sparkling, clean floral fragrance with spicy notes
- a successor of the original fragrance from 1948
- comes in a beautiful, intricate bottle
Composition of the fragrance
The full, sweet, and completely intoxicating gardenia along with carnation will captivate you from the very first moment, and spicy undertones give the fragrance even more personality. Later, the rich and noble rose comes in, accompanied by the heady jasmine from Grasse. Woody notes and iris reveal themselves last to ensure a long and sensual drydown.
Story of the fragrance
Women have loved Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps ever since it was introduced in 1948 – and it’s lost nothing of its timeless charm. This quintessentially feminine Eau de Toilette is an ode to the noble ideas of peace, love, and freedom. No matter the century or decade, this perfume finds its place in any time and becomes one of the crown jewels of any woman’s fragrance collection.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Neroli, Bergamot, Brasilian Rose Wood, Carnation, Aldehydes, Peach, Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris Root, Geranium, Violet, Carnation, Rosemary, Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine, Clove, Rose, Orchid
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Benzoin, Oakmoss, Iris, Sandalwood, Musk, Cedar, Amber, Spices, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
About the brand Nina Ricci
The fashion designer Nina Ricci always expressed femininity, sophistication, and minimalism in her designs. Her haute couture fashion house was established in Paris in 1932 and Parisians have been wearing her fine creations ever since. In collaboration with her son, the designer soon started offering Nina Ricci fragrance which soon became an integral part of the French brand’s portfolio.
The company’s first perfume Nina Ricci Coeur Joie was introduced in 1946 and the second one, L’Air du Temps, has been popular since 1948. The essence contained in the famous bottle topped with a crystal dove is a symbol of love and freedom which has become an iconic fragrance of the brand. Its popularity cemented the international success of the fashion house and it continues to inspire all Nina Ricci designs and fragrances.