NOVELLISTA Summer Flare Eau de Parfum for Women
- Review 2
Description NOVELLISTA Summer FlareIngredients
Whenever you long for the joyful atmosphere of the summer, NOVELLISTA SUMMER FLARE Eau de Parfum is here to bring it to you in its brightest form. This fragrance is like a refreshing summer breeze as well as a scintillating water reflecting rays of sunshine.
- fresh, floral fragrance for women with aquatic notes
- ideal for everyday wear and to inspire a carefree atmosphere
- designed by French perfumer Daniel Visentin
Composition of the fragrance
The opening combination of grapefruit and mint is full of energy, reminiscent of a refreshing breeze on a hot summer day. They’re accompanied by delicious notes of melon and peach. Their power is then followed by a sparkling combination of jasmine and summer flowers with a touch of pink pepper. The whole composition is perfected with velvety cedar wood, sweet vanilla and a bit of white musk.
Inspired by: Daisy Miller
The story of Daisy Miller written by American author Henry James is one of the classic works of literature, and it also inspired the NOVELLISTA SUMMER FLARE fragrance. The story of Daisy, a young and naive American woman on a holiday in Europe, takes place on the beautiful coast of Lake Geneva as well as in Rome – places whose beauty is reflected in this enchanting composition. SUMMER FLARE will captivate you just like the story with elements of comedy and tragedy, exploring the subjects of innocence, falling in love, respect, reputation and the meeting of different cultures.
The purest essences, a high concentration of essential oils and rare natural ingredients provide the exclusive nature and great longevity of this fragrance that will become the warm ray of sunshine which brightens up your day.
Collect the full line of the exclusive NOVELLISTA fragrances
Intrigued by this fragrance? Then you should have a look at the other NOVELLISTA fragrances. Esteemed perfumers from the French town of Grasse created 10 unique compositions, each inspired by legendary works of literary fiction from around the world. This way you can find the right fragrance for every moment of your life and elevate it to a singular experience. Your fragrance – your story.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Grapefruit, Mint, Peach, Melon
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmin Sambac, Pink Pepper, Summer Flowers
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Vanilla, Cedar Wood
- Fragrance category
- floral, aquatic