- About the brand
Description Nuxe Le Matin Des PossiblesIngredients
Treat yourself to a fragrance that will make you stand out in every situation. Nuxe Le Matin Des Possibles Eau de Parfum for women is an embodiment of exclusive luxury and its intricate composition will delight even the most discerning fragrance lovers.
- floral fragrance
- for the 21st century woman
- fresh fragrance, ideal for hot weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cashmere Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Nuxe
Nuxe cosmetics combine the power of nature, the effectiveness of science and the pleasure of the senses for the maximum enjoyment when using them. This is reflected in the brand’s name, which came about by combining the words ‘nature’ and ‘luxury’, and in every Nuxe product. Nuxe cosmetics contain no parabens or mineral oils.
The Nuxe brand has been developing gradually since the beginning of the 1950s. It only really came to life in 1989, however, thanks to Aliza Jabès, a fan of aromatherapy and later the founder of the Nuxe Spa concept. The first product she designed, the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse® dry oil, was hugely successful straight away and is now an iconic product.
Nuxe is actively engaged in research and all its products are developed using original methods based on knowledge of modern botany. Today Nuxe oil is just one of a comprehensive range of face and body care products, and Nuxe perfume is inspired by the very scent of the legendary dry oil.